is one of our integration for Magento pos
. You can take a look at the Cloud retail pos system software
on our site and see other pos modules like : shopify pos
, bigcommerce pos
, Woocommerce pos
, Netsuite pos
for retail stores. Our Pos system is trusted by 2000+ retailers around the world. ConnectPOS integrates online and brick-and-mortar store through advanced POS features. ConnectPOS is the first product in the ecosystem, making transactions in physical stores become easy and automatic. It enables consumers to click and collect, synchronize information across platforms and devices and have a seamless shopping experience.
►►► Zoho : Dịch vụ zoho
, Phần mềm quản lý nhân sự
, Phần mềm quản trị nhân sự cao cấp
If you are looking for a SPA admin template for your upcoming project then probably you come to the right place.
AdminVUE is a single page admin template developed by Vue.js with .Net core 5 API. It’s covered most common features that you
need to start a project.
Instead of developing a project from scratch, it’s always wise to start with already up & running product
with minimal effort. The most amazing part of this template is,
you have five popular Relational database connectivity options here. You have flexibility to choose Sql server,
Mysql, Sqlite, PostgreSql and Oracle 12c+.
Are you stuck with setting up a SPA admin panel? AdminVUE starter admin template will right choice for you.
We will keep updating this project regularly with latest version of framework, plugins, features and fixes.
Please share your feedbacks and new feature requests, we will try to implement those on upcoming versions.
- .NET core 5
- EF Core 5.0.6
- Sql Server/Mysql/Oracle/SqLite/PostgreSql
- Vue 2.6
- Vuetify 2.2
- Vuex 3.5
- Vue router 3.2
Here are some key points which make AdminVUE a perfect solution as starter kit
for your next project.
- Single page Admin Template.
- Separate API and CLIENT project.
- Five database connectivity options(Sql Server/Mysql/Oracle/SqLite/PostgreSql)
- Swagger API documentation.
- Build with latest .Net core 5 for api.
- Material design UI template.
- Vuetify for UI.
- No Jquery dependency.
- No sql file dependency
- Vuex for state management.
- Vue Router for navigation.
- Axios to call Api.
- EF core as ORM.
- Progress Bar on every api request.
- Export data on Pdf & Excel.
- Shown chart on Dashboard using chart.js
- Database Seeding & Migration.
- Dependency Injection.
- Handle HTTP error pages(like 404,401,403 etc).
- CORS Managing technique.
- Api authentication & authorization using JWT.
- Efficient database structure.
- Quick start guide.
- Easy documentation & step by step video tutorial guide.
- User Authentication
- User Authorization
- Full screen mode
- Screen lock
- User Profile
- Reset Password
- Email Verification
- Password length cheeker
- Profile Image Upload
- Dashboard Charts(Line chart, Bar chart, Pie chart)
- User Status on Dashboard
- Menu CRUD
- Menu Group CRUD
- User CRUD
- User Role CRUD
- Browsing history
- Assign menu to menu group
- Assign menu group to User Role
- General settings(Site Title, Description, Footer text)
- Color settings(App Bar, Footer, Body)
- Keep login histories
- Export table data on Pdf & Excel
- Dynamic navigation panel based on user role
Quick Start Guide
AdminVUE template has two separate project i.e. AdminClient and AdminApi.
- Open AdminApi project on Visual studio code. Then open appsettings.json file and replace the Connection String by your one.
- Open terminal on VS Code and write below commands
You should see your API listening at localhost:5001.
- dotnet ef migrations add initial
- dotnet ef database update
- dotnet run
- Now open AdminClient on VS Code. Open terminal and write
Your project will be running at localhost:8080.
Please see the video tutorial or documentation for detail illustration. You may also see the live demo.
- npm install
- npm run serve
- Update to .Net core 5 from .Net core 3.1
- Add notification scroll bar
- add progress bar to api request
- export data to pdf & excel
- add full screen mode
- add screen lock
- add notification
- add browsing history
- add pie chart
- add footer text change option in app settings
- save login history to DB
- Various chart (line chart, bar chart etc.) shown in dashboard using chart.js
- New options add on App Settings menu