is one of our integration for Magento pos
. You can take a look at the Cloud retail pos system software
on our site and see other pos modules like : shopify pos
, bigcommerce pos
, Woocommerce pos
for retail stores. Our Pos system is trusted by 2000+ retailers around the world. ConnectPOS integrates online and brick-and-mortar store through advanced POS features. ConnectPOS is the first product in the ecosystem, making transactions in physical stores become easy and automatic. It enables consumers to click and collect, synchronize information across platforms and devices and have a seamless shopping experience.
►►► Zoho : Dịch vụ zoho
, Phần mềm quản lý nhân sự
, Phần mềm quản trị nhân sự cao cấp
Batch Layer Renamer is a script you can use to rename layers in bulk and can apply different useful operations at once.
Give the script a try! I hope it will help you in a lot of
situations you come up with while renaming your layers.
The script is very easy to use as described
in the video, for more further detailed instruction it is recommended to read the “Instructions.pdf” inside the
downloaded script folder.
- Bug fixes and improvements.
- Update expressions automatically upon renaming.
- Enhanced rename selected layer’s experience and moved to the appropriate location.
- Added tooltips to help you understanding about how to use a specific feature.
- First release with all new features.
RegEx (Regular Expression)
Which can be used in a number of ways in selecting complex queries and patterns in the layer’s names. You can check
the instructions pdf inside for further instructions.
It also supports RegEx flags which can be used to search text in a case-insensitive manner and so.
You can add sequence numbering at the start or end of the layer’s names and can use custom separators and padding
- Search Text.
- Replace Text.
- Renaming selected layers only.
- Remove all before the search criteria including it.
- Remove all after the search criteria including it.
- RegEx and Flags as explained above in Highlighted Features.
- Add prefix at the start of layer’s names.
- Add Suffix at the end of the layer’s names.
- Sequence as explained above in Highlighted Features.
Above are the main features which make “Batch Layer Renamer” a unique script that stands out in the crowd and
can work in a lot of different situations with a very user-friendly interface and feature.