is one of our integration for Magento pos
. You can take a look at the Cloud retail pos system software
on our site and see other pos modules like : shopify pos
, bigcommerce pos
, Woocommerce pos
for retail stores. Our Pos system is trusted by 2000+ retailers around the world. ConnectPOS integrates online and brick-and-mortar store through advanced POS features. ConnectPOS is the first product in the ecosystem, making transactions in physical stores become easy and automatic. It enables consumers to click and collect, synchronize information across platforms and devices and have a seamless shopping experience.
►►► Zoho : Dịch vụ zoho
, Phần mềm quản lý nhân sự
, Phần mềm quản trị nhân sự cao cấp
WooCommerce Custom Product Label
This plugin initiates the site admin to create customized product labels for their sites. The site admin can set an image (dimension 60*60) for the product label and thus create an unlimited number of product labels. These labels will be visible to the customers on the Shop Page, Product Page and even on the Category Pages. Instead of accessing the whole site, the customers can simply visit specifically labeled products that save time as well.
Dear Customers, if you have a question/query, please raise a ticket at webkul.uvdesk.com. We will do our best to answer as quick as it is possible. Don’t give us a low rate without contacting support on the issue you’ve faced with. We are always happy to help you.
Features Of WordPress WooCommerce Custom Product Label
- This plugin help create promotional tags for sites’ products and services.
- The site owner can create these tags can for products on Sale, New arrival, products on Discount (50% OFF).
- The site owner can create an unlimited number of product labels.
- Also, the site owner can edit these labels when there is a need.
- An image having dimension 60×60 can be set for the product labels.
- Easy to use and customizable product labels.
- Create unique product labels with different logos and names.
- Define the display location of the label on the product – Top Left, Top-Right, Bottom-Left, Bottom-Right.
- The site owner can enable or disable the status of the product label.
- Product Labels are visible on the Shop page, Product page, and Category pages.